History Of Click
Shri Gokuldas Gagwani started Click company in the year of 1978. He was well trained in the pen industry before starting his venture. Click Pens is now running by the 3rd generation of Mr. Gagwani. His grandson Harsha Gagwani is a well-known pen enthusiast of India and he took the milestone of click to the boundaries of the United States of America
About The Pen:
Click Century Carbon Black Ebonite is one of those models from Click that have gained the most popularity and well-talked pen in the Indian Fountain Pen industry. The pen comes with 3 in 1 mechanism, which means it can be used with a converter, Cartridges, or as an Eyedropper. It comes in 5.5 no of Nib with Fine, Medium, Broad, and Flex Nib options.
Why you should buy this pen?
- Click Century Carbon Black Ebonite comes with a completely matte black and with shining vintage look pocket clips.
- Comes with nib units and that can be changed with the preferred one.
- Beautifully crafted and perfect grip section for all.
- Nibs come with nib units that give you the chance to change the nib with multiple nib options.
- Flex nib (m) works like dream for flex writings and calligraphy.
- huge capacity as eyedropper gives the flexibility for a whole week writing on moderate use.
- The Most trustable brand with Ebonite material made pen with all facilities that a pen should have.
- Looks amazing in hand and pocket that improves your personality.