History Of Click
Shri Gokuldas Gagwani started Click company in the year of 1978. He was well trained in the pen industry before starting his venture. Click Pens is now running by the 3rd generation of Mr. Gagwani. His grandson Harsha Gagwani is a well-known pen enthusiast of India and he took the milestone of click to the boundaries of the United States of America.
About The Pen:
Click Half Ebonite Bamboo is one of those models from Click that have gained the most popularity and well-talked pen in the Indian Fountain Pen industry. The pen comes with 3 in 1 mechanism, which means it can be used with a converter, Cartridges, or as an Eyedropper. It is a clear crystal demonstrator pen.
Why you should buy this pen?
- Click Half Ebonite Bamboo has an ebonite barrel and plastic-made black grip section and with shining Golden chrome rings and pocket clips.
- Beautifully crafted and perfect grip section for all.
- It comes with No#8 Nib and writes fine.
- Huge capacity as eyedropper gives the flexibility for a whole week writing on moderate use.
- The Cheapest and most trustable brand with Ebonite & ABS plastic made pen.
- Looked amazing in hand and pocket that improves your personality.